Got a green smoothie as a treat and on the walk back from the smoothie shop, we passed a store called “Integral Yoga Natural Foods”
OH MY GOD!
They have EVERYTHING. I am seriously going to go food shopping here and take all my stuff home on the train.
I FINALLY FOUND NUT BUTTER MACHINES!
I got a small almond butter and a small peanut butter.
They have a hot food station, smoothie station, juice station, candy station, frozen foods & today they were giving out free samples of almond milk [the brand is called Omilk and they have a coffee infused one and it tasted like haagen dazs coffee fro-yo, NOT JOKING]
I am seriously so excited to have found this place I am like bouncing around at my desk.
They also have a section of beauty supplies—organic make-up, nail polish, shampoo, etc.
You can get organic granola and oatmeal and mix your own.
I AM SO PUMPED!
- childishdollface likes this
- blog-ng-isang-iska likes this
- doyoursplits said: OH MY GODDDD
- doyoursplits likes this
- sassy-fittie reblogged this from kay-teenie
- vegasaurus-lex likes this
- ashturp21 likes this
- espinosas-baee likes this
- savagesays likes this
- dirtyxbenji likes this
- mirandaisfit reblogged this from kay-teenie
- mirandaisfit likes this
- loverofmybody likes this
- kathrynssw likes this
- rec-0-very reblogged this from into-theunkown
- into-theunkown reblogged this from semperxeadem
- healthfitnation likes this
- semperxeadem reblogged this from kay-teenie and added:
- waffledvd likes this
- jennjennsjourney likes this
- kay-teenie posted this